Technology is no longer the future; it is the present. It is undeniable that technology is shaping every aspect of society and businesses. For instance, technology is playing a pivotal role in responding to the lifestyle changes triggered by Covid-19 by ensuring that goods and services continue to remain accessible. The presence and importance of technology in our lives is more than ever visible and tangible.
The legal framework regulating technology will play a vital role in determining how we use the next generation technologies. It will impact not just on data storage, intellectual property rights or technicalities of licensing agreements but on issues that would have an immeasurable impact on every aspect of our lives.
At LexTech.mu, we have not been caught by surprise. On the contrary, we fully grasp the importance of technology in every sector and the growing need to assist individuals and businesses with technology legal services.
What we can do
We will assist you and advice you on:
- The formation of legal business entity;;
- negotiation of contracts;
- intellectual property rights;
- the framework for the collection, storage, dissemination, and uses of information in the digital space;
- software licensing agreements and any other legal documents.